If you want to organize your photos from the past year but don't have much time, you can use Picaboo to quickly create "Year
in Pictures" book. Since you won't have to upload your digital photos to a website, print them out, locate the perfect album,
and spend time arranging them, you'll have more time for fun activities that will be sure to make it into next year's album.
- Go through the pictures you have taken over the past year and add your favorites to new folder on your computer.
Creating Your Year in Pictures Book
- Begin by creating a new book in Picaboo and select the Collage or Bold and Beautiful theme.
- When Picaboo prompts you to "Get Photos", select the folder which contains your photos and click the "Select All" button.
- Use the Picaboo Auto-Fill feature and Picaboo will arrange your photos into an album for you. The photos
will be arranged according to the "Last Modified" date that is associated with each photo.
- After you have added your photos, go through your book and customize each page with a custom background.
- When your book is complete, just click the Order button and a professionally bound copy will be sent directly to your house.