Picaboo is looking for enthusiastic people to join our extraordinary and fast-growing team!
Based in Hanover, NH, Picaboo is a rapidly growing technology company where you’ll have a direct impact on the business. Picaboo makes it easy and fun to create, share and buy beautiful, high-quality photo books and other custom on-demand photo products such as cards, calendars, and canvases.
Customer Care/Tech Support Specialist
Picaboo is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to provide world-class Customer Support/Technical Support for our Photobook customers. We are searching for candidates with at least 2 years of fast-paced call center experience, preferably in a consumer product environment.
- Provide world-class support to our customers via live chat, email and telephone.
- Assist customers with general software usability, product guidance, design advice, order status and technical troubleshooting.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Act as the “Voice of the Customer” by providing feedback to the leadership team to help identify customer concerns, product requests and software feature requests.
- Maintain expert knowledge of our entire product line, adapting to product and software changes as well as assisting in the rollout of new versions through beta and beyond.
- Adapt to frequent product and software changes.
- Assist with the roll-out of software updates by testing new changes and documenting/reporting any encountered issues.
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced call center environment, preferably in a consumer product environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Able to accurately type at least 60 wpm.
- Proven ability to identify the root cause of an issue to solve problems and exercise good judgment.
- Proven ability to absorb new information quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to use resources to research and find solutions on your own.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Experience supporting customers via live chat, email and phone.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Must be proactive when investigating new issues that arise by “thinking outside the box”.
- Strong knowledge in both Mac and Windows operating systems preferred. Familiarity with photo editing software preferred.
- Familiarity with Zendesk and XML a plus.
Picaboo’s busiest time is between Thanksgiving and New Years. Therefore, vacation black-out dates are in effect between those holidays with the exception of the holidays themselves.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- This position is based out of our Hanover, NH headquarters. Partial telecommuting may be an option.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please include: “Customer Care/Tech Support Specialist”