fun and easy ways to capture Valentine’s Day
Get it by Feb. 13 · See our Valentine’s Day shipping guidelines
Valentine’s Day Cards
It’s fun and easy to create your own Valentine with Picaboo! Choose from a fun DIY idea or select from our new Valentine Cards created by Picaboo designers.
- Stage your own photo shoot to create a personalized Valentine
- Print photos or upload a photo to the Picaboo Valentine template
- Assemble using your child’s favorite lollipop
Tip: Learn step-by-step directions on how to make your own Valentine by visiting our blog.
Make a Valentine’s Day Card:
- Preview any photo in our new Valentine card designs
- Experiment with portrait and landscape designs
- Personalize the front and back of the card with as many photos as you’d like
Tip: Send a love note using creative fonts in fun Valentine colors.
‘I ♥ U’ Triptych Photo Panel
The perfect gift for moms, dads and grandparents or simply a heart-melting addition to your photo collection.
- Select a simple backdrop with good lighting – a colorful wall, a beautiful tree or even hang up a solid sheet
- Use props like wooden letters, a chalkboard or paper signs
- Include as many children as you like in any combination
Tip: Take all three photos in the same location to create a consistent look.
Create your Photo Panel:
- Select the landscape format
- Choose the layout showing 3 photos in a row
- Add a background in a fun Valentine color like pink or red
Tip: Use the eyedropper tool to select a color from the photo to set as the background.
Valentine Photo Book
A Valentine’s Day-inspired Photo Book makes a great gift and is a fun way to celebrate your love all year round.
- Select photos with a lot of color and fun Valentine props
- Personalize with poems, quotes or lyrics from a favorite love song
- Don’t forget your pet
Tip: Decorate with Valentine stickers and heart-shaped photos.
Create your Photo Book:
- Allow your photos to pop by spreading them across 2 pages and emphasize with Lay-Flat Pages
- Use a photo as a background and select complimenting photos as an overlay
Tip: Create your book quickly by using Auto Create option. You can always make changes.
Choose a Book Style to Start:
Cupid’s Canvas Gallery
A Canvas wall gallery is a creative way to display your cupid on Valentine’s Day.
- Choose Valentine’s Day inspired images or stage your own photo shoot
- Use cut-out paper hearts, pom-pom garlands or Valentine’s Day-inspired clothing to create a playful photo
- Use a variety of landscape and portrait photos and arrange with even spacing
Tip: Create a gallery template with newspaper to help you decide where and how to hang your gallery.
Create your Canvas:
- Design 3-5 Canvas prints in both landscape and portrait format
- Personalize with Valentine’s Day sentiments using fun fonts like Amaze Normal, Caviar Dreams or Mink