Make sure that the year's adventures are protected by converting your diary or journal into photo book.
Journals may fade over time, but you can rest assured that your Picaboo photo books, printed on high quality acid-free paper,
In addition to capturing your text, enhance your existing written journal with special images, quotes, and themed backgrounds.
- Pull out all of your written material from the past year and transcribe your your favorite events and stories into a new Word
document. This will allow you to spell-check your text before you add it to your Picaboo book.
- Gather photos to illustrate your journaling and add them to a new folder on your computer.
- In addition to photos, look for tickets, maps, brochures, and other keepsakes that you want to add. Once you have collected
them, scan them and save the images as high resolution (300 dpi) .jpg files.
Creating Your Transformed Journal
- Create a new book in Picaboo and select the Photo Journal theme.
- Copy and paste the journaling from your Word document into your photobook. If you don't want to add a lot of photos,
select the all-text page layout to focus on your text.
- After you have added your text, go through and add the photos and scanned images you have collected. Finish your "Transformed
Journal" with custom backgrounds that match the mood of your thoughts on each journal page.