If you take lots of pictures, a "Month-By-Month" book is the perfect way to organize your family photos from the past year. This method
works particularly well for families with babies or young children who want to capture each important developmental phase.
- Begin by gathering your favorite photos from the past year and organizing them by month.
- If you have a large number of photos for each month, create a separate folder on your computer for each month. This will make
it much easier to organize your photos within Picaboo.
Creating Your Month-By-Month Book
- Create a new book in Picaboo and add your images one month at a time.
- Devote several pages to each month and select page layouts that will allow you to include text such as the name of the month and any major events that occurred.
- Complete the pages for each month with custom backgrounds and corners.
When you are finished, you can flip through your "Month-By-Month" book to see how your family has changed in the past year.