Sometimes your stories need chapters. Sections within our photo book where we can organize moments into events, seasons and holidays. For these moments, why not add a Table of Contents to your next photo book?
Create a Table of Contents for your baby book. You can section it off by months, firsts or events.
Showcase your diverse collection of recipes with a Table of Contents that highlights soups, salads, appetizers, main dishes, breads and let’s not forget, desserts.
Taking a trip? Why not document the stops along the way with a Table of Contents?
A wedding is full of different events and special moments. From the proposal to the engagement party to the big day, a Table of Contents will help you share your history.
Want more ideas? Here are some themed books that would work well with a Table of Contents.
- Family Photo Book. Section off the holidays, events and celebrations to showcase your fun-packed year.
- Heritage books. You can use headings like dates: 1980 – 1990 or be a bit more descriptive like: “The Early Years,” “High School,” and “Sports Teams.”
- Anniversary Books. Create sections based on your years, memories or milestones.
- Add a caption box to your layout. This box is the line that extends to your photo-shaped well. To add a caption box, select the “+ Caption” button.
- Stretch the caption box using the white handles so that it extends to your photo-shaped well.
- Delete the “Your Text Here” in the caption box (this is important, otherwise the translucent caption box will not be printed).
- Select “Background” from the left sidebar. Then, using the slider bar beneath the background check box, set the translucency as you wish.
- Finally, click the “Send Backward” button beneath the slider bar until the translucent caption box is beneath your photos and captions, but above your background.