Get inspired by the photo books we love.
Our Most-Loved Layouts. Handcrafted For Every Occasion.
Create a photo book in minutes with one of our predesigned templates.
1 Choose your layout
Each one of our templates offers a unique way to tell your story. Choose from:
- Classic Pictogram
- Modern Lines
- The Storyteller
2 Select your photos
Easily select photos from your computer, camera, phone or Facebook.
- Prearrange photos into folders to save time
- Select a minimum of 50 photos. If you have more, simply add pages to your book
3 Design your book
With Picaboo, designing a beautiful Photo Book is easy.
- Use our predesigned page templates
- Design the perfect book, exactly as you want with Creative Mode
- For more, watch this 2-minute video.
Layout 1: Classic Pictogram
This book features a collection of your favorite photographs surrounded by crisp white borders, arranged in any order you choose.
- Ideal for showcasing Instagram photos and snapshots from throughout the year
- For simple, clean pages use 2 – 3 large photos
- For a more full look, create collages using 4 or more photos
How To: In Creative Mode, click Edit Photo and scroll down to Border and Shadow – select “On” for each.
Layout 2: Modern Lines
Let your photos do the talking with this simplistic approach. Crisp edges and translucent text boxes overlaid on a solid background create the perfect canvas for a portfolio or monthly journal.
- Add an artistic touch with a mix of black & white, sepia and color photos throughout
- Spread an image across 2 pages and select Lay-Flat paper for a stunning effect
How To: In Creative Mode, add color filters using the “Photo Adjustments” tool. For translucent text boxes, click “Add Text” and adjust the opacity level by selecting “Background”.
Layout 3: The Storyteller
Creating a story of events for a wedding, vacation or family reunion is a fun way to reminisce on those feel-good moments that are sure to keep you smiling all year long.
- Create a table of contents to use as a guide or introduction to your book
- Use these recommended font sizes: 16 – 20 pt for headlines, 10 – 12 pt for body copy and 8 – 9 pt for photo captions
- Interchange between two typefaces; use a fancy/fun font in your headlines and a modern/traditional font in the body copy to achieve a designer effect (see below for recommended font pairings)
How To: Create a photo folder for each category in your story to save time sifting through images. To create a Table of Contents, select a “Text Only” page layout. Experiment with font pairings that fit with your story or theme.
Most Popular Tips
Choose Lay-Flat Pages option in check out to show off 2 page spreads.
Support photos with creative headlines and captions.
View recommended font pairings