Picaboo is looking for enthusiastic people to join our extraordinary and fast-growing team! Are you are committed to outstanding service? Do you have a passion for preserving memories in a thoughtful and stylish way? Are you excited to be part of something special? If so, Picaboo is probably the right place for you. We take pride in our positive, team-oriented work environment that lends itself to professional and personal growth opportunities.
Picaboo headquarters are in Menlo Park, California, just 2 blocks from CalTrain.
Current Career Opportunities
Customer Care Specialist
Picaboo is seeking several experienced Customer Care Specialists, with a passion for providing world-class customer service while helping customers create one-of-a-kind treasures. We are searching for candidates with at least 2 years of fast-paced call center experience, preferably in a consumer product environment, who have a personal passion for photography, scrapbooking, or other creative outlet. This is a contract position with the possibility to convert to full-time.
- Provide world-class support to our customers via live chat, email and telephone.
- Assist customers with general software usability, product guidance, design advice, order status and basic technical troubleshooting.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Forecast and measure the effectiveness of the customer acquisition campaigns.
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends.
- Manage a marketing & sales budget .
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation materials for senior management.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Act as the “Voice of the Customer” by providing feedback to the leadership team to help identify customer concerns, product requests and software feature requests.
- Maintain expert knowledge of our entire product line, adapting to product and software changes as well as assisting in the rollout of new versions through beta and beyond.
- Maintain expert knowledge of competitive landscape and photo product market, including product offerings, pricing and features available.
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced call center environment, preferably in a consumer product environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Able to accurately type at least 60 wpm.
- Proven ability to identify the root cause of an issue to solve problems and exercise good judgment.
- Proven ability to absorb new information quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to use resources to research and find solutions on your own.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Experience supporting customers via live chat and email. Phone experience preferred.
- Flexible schedule
- Dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Experienced PC and/or Mac user with strong web and email skills.
- Scrapbooking, photography, visual arts, crafts a plus.
- Experience with photo editing programs a plus.
Picaboo’s busiest time is between Thanksgiving and New Years. Therefore, vacation black-out dates are in effect between those holidays with the exception of the holidays themselves.
Compensation: $14 - $16 per hour, commensurate with experience, plus the opportunity to participate in company benefits.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- No Telecommuting
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please include: "Customer Care Specialist Candidate"
Director of Customer Support
The Director will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our customer support function. The Director will help develop a world-class support organization based on state-of-the art technologies, process, and team organization models. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization and play an instrumental role in the company’s future.
- Work directly with executive management to continuously hone our support strategy for efficiently delivering world-class service to our customers.
- “Wow” our customers thru doing and managing customer support via chat, phone, and email and channels.
- Develop a virtual support organization with representatives located nationwide.
- Recruit, train, mentor, motivate, and supervise team members in the performance of team objectives.
- Continuously review, balance, and scale team resources considering the rapid growth of our customer base.
- Develop and manage consistent metrics for the Customer Support organization related to individual and team performance and productivity.
- Monitor case volume and escalation trends to find root-causes.
- Drive continuous service improvement based on quality metrics and customer feedback.
- Recommend enhancements to our products and services to fulfill customer needs, and work with other functions to refine and implement those changes.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement policies, processes, procedure to improve the organization and efficiency of department.
- Identify, assess, and develop new technology-enabled strategies and solutions that help us better support our customers. Keep informed of the latest industry developments.
- Define and implement customer support procedures associated with supporting third-party partners.
- Develop and execute against a customer support roadmap to include tactical short and medium term projects to ensure delivery against the roadmap.
- 8+ years of experience in customer service with track-record of rapid advancement
- 4+ years of supervisory/management experience within a support organization of 25+ representatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Technology/Business or equivalent work experience.
- Prior exposure to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments a plus.
- Exposure to web to call/chat center integration and optimization a plus.
- Proven leadership experience in rapidly growing and changing work
- Always works with honesty and integrity.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers and co-workers, and peers.
- Ability to maintain high degree of motivation in team members to retain focus of providing highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Self-starter that delivers results in an unstructured environment required; previous start-up experience ideal.
- Excellent understanding of outbound and inbound customer support processes including workflow, service segmentation, and optimization tactics and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly proactive and detail oriented (nothing slips through).
- Solid understanding of customer support technologies and process (i.e. chat, ACDs, agent forecasting and training, etc).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Great collaboration skills with different functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – must possess ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to cope with multiple deadlines, and working under pressure.
- Ability to formulate and adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Solid PC skills including thorough knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Send your resume to email@example.com
In the subject line, please include: "Director of Customer Support"
Vice President - Finance
The Vice President of Finance will be responsible for managing functions related to accurate and timely processing of routine accounting applications, processes and procedures such as payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, financial reporting, money management, budgeting, employee benefits, and maintenance of all accounting records including consultant contract records, insurance, leases, and investment records.
The Vice President of Finance will also be responsible for interfacing with Picaboo’s auditors, preparing and presenting financial statements, setting up entities for global expansion, analyzing acquisition prospects, maintaining and developing business analytics, and implementing cost-saving programs.
- Manage corporate Controller, and his/her activities
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Manage the annual audit process; including preparation and/or supervision of related PBC schedules and analyses
- Manage external tax advisors and monitor the Company’s income and indirect tax compliance responsibilities
- Perform financial planning and modeling functions including development of a detailed financial planning model with integrated income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Develop and update business analytics and other metrics
- Analyze cost-saving programs and negotiate with suppliers
- Assist with global expansion (entity set-up, currencies, efficiencies, etc)
- Analyze acquisition prospects
- Must have minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited university
- MBA/CPA preferred
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent team-oriented leadership & communication skills
- Ability to present financial statements to executive level staff and Board of Directors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and solve problems effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Disciplined and methodical, with proven “hands-on” management skills
- Self-directed with strong initiative
- Strong computer, technical accounting and accounting software skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please include: "Vice President - Finance"