Can you believe Christmas is only 5 days away? From the look of your photos, everyone seems to be ready with their decorations and trees trimmed. You had a lot of fun using your tree lights as beautiful bokeh. It is, indeed, the most wonderful time of the year!
15 Photos in Front of the Tree
1. Debbie Marker – I love that you put the present on a glass tabletop. The reflection of the gift and the lights in the glass make your photo sparkle.
2. Lynn Vanasse – This is a great way to chronicle your son’s favorite toys each year. I wish I would have thought of this sooner.
3. Carmen Carde – Look at that bokeh! What a great way to highlight your husband’s medals.
4. Susan Padilla – So creative! I have been wanting to do this with a coffee mug.
5. Melanie Barrett - I never tire of seeing your furry little friend!
6. Janelle Reese - Someone is excited for Christmas! I can’t say I blame her either.
7. Colleen Richert - I love the shape of your bokeh and the colors!
8. Mary Richards – This is such a sweet photo. No matter how old they get, the Christmas spirit is still there.
9. Barbara Berg – This is such a festive photo!
10. Kari O’Gorman – Now this is creative! What a great idea.
11. Kathie Golobic – What a great idea for a maternity picture!
12. Barb Tatum - You can’t go wrong when you put an inanimate object in front of twinkling Christmas lights! The lights make them come to life.
13. Linda Kincaid – I am so jealous of your beautifully wrapped presents!
14. Barbara Berg – What a great shot! And what a great friend to let you snap some pictures of him in front of the tree.
15. Sharon Jurgens – Looks like you have a little model on your hands!
Now that you’ve seen them, tell us which one is your favorite!
Missed the tutorial? Check out my tips on taking pictures in front of the Christmas tree.