This past week was all about gathering with friends and family to celebrate the start of the holiday season. With everyone together in one place, it’s the perfect time to take some great group photos!
Here are this week’s 15 Photographs of Family & Friends.
1. Vivian Clibon - Getting a multi-generational shot is always a must on the holidays!
2. Melanie Barrett - Great use of the front steps to group everyone together!
3. Terri Sims – You put them to work on Thanksgiving? Someone has to rake those leaves!
4. Mary Richards – I am so glad you jumped in the picture! Using a tripod and remote makes that possible.
5. Colleen Richert – I don’t know if they are smiling for the camera or all that pizza! Yum!
6. Melissa Shaw – Someone looks like they were scouting out all the best Black Friday Shopping Deals!
7. Peg Brantman – Looks like you had a lot of fun this week!
8. Terry Lodise – Good for you for treating yourself to a fun camera accessory! You clearly put the tripod to good use!
9. Marsha Mood – Love this moment that you captured! Some of the best are the unplanned and unposed photos.
10. Barb Tatum – Who doesn’t like to play in the leaves?!
11. Brandi Bieber – I wonder what he is telling him!
12. Kari O’Gorman - What a sweet picture!
13. Barbara Berg – This is adorable! Love the action shot.
14. Mary Covert-Mason - Not only did you capture your family but you got another important piece of the holiday…the food!
15. Bea Sweeney – They aren’t sharing those gifts! I love that even though they are all grown up, they still seem to enjoy the holidays just like when they were children!
Now that you’ve seen them, tell us which one is your favorite!
Missed the tutorial? Check out my tips on how to snag great photos of your family and friends!