This week was all about finding the perfect outfits for your photographs. I shared some tips with you on what to wear for your pictures.
Here are this week’s 15 Best Dressed Photographs.
1. Debbie Haggard - I like that you based the color combination off of the colors of the little girl’s skirt.
2. Brandi Bieber - Even though I try to stay away from matching, I love that they are wearing the same hat.
3. Darlene Willner - Another example of matching but not exactly.
4. Debbie Marker - Even though you converted this to black and white, your outfit choices do still matter! By having lighter colors on, you stand out from your background.
5. Barb Tatum - This is a good example of matching but not being matchy matchy. You stuck to one color family but used varying shades.
6. Mary Richards - These colors work well with the muted background making your subjects really pop.
7. Colleen Richert - Since your background is mainly green, your colors pop nicely and you stand out.
8. Kari O’Gorman - Even unplanned photos can look good! Even though you didn’t plan your outfits out ahead of time, the colors do compliment each other nicely.
9. Barbara Berg - The pops of color are perfectly placed in this one! And I like it on an angle as well.
10. Terri Sims - Although unplanned, their outfits coordinate nicely. Great example of how even when you are dressed casually you can coordinate.
11. Terry Lodise - This is a good example of letting your background shine. Since you are dressed in neutrals, the Christmas tree really shines in the back!
12. Linda Kincaid - Way to get creative! Coordinating colors just doesn’t apply to people!
13. Jan Sumner – I really love this color combination. Reminds me of summer!
14. Elizabeth Bianchi – Sometimes the best pictures are the ones we don’t plan!
15. Tammy Thomas – This is a good example of how you don’t have to wear bright colors. Neutrals work well, too!
Now that you’ve seen them, tell us which one is your favorite.
Missed last week’s post? Check out my tips on what to wear for your pictures.